2012 Kansas Nonresident Deer Permit Draw

I know it’s only March, but now is the time to be thinking about what state your are going to hunt this year. The application period for all nonresident permits in Kansas begins in just a few week. You must purchase a nonresident license of $322 to be eligible for the draw.

We have a few great spots open for Archery season and Rifle season in Kansas. If you have any questions about how to apply, please let us know! You don’t want miss your chance to get drawn for a monster buck in Kansas this fall!!

 Schedule Your Guided Deer Hunt in Kansas Today!